Our Intro Video is located at the bottom of this page
A Royal Martial Art Not A Sport
Click here for our TV Commercial - Dialup Version
Testimony Cathy Sue & Tom
5 - Reasons our family chose your Hapkido Do
1. Your high level of experience as an eighth degree black belt, and Chief Instructor
2. The “fostering of family” atmosphere.
3. Yours and Chief Instructor Barror’s enthusiasm for Hapkido and your passion
4. The well rounded training that includes physical fitness – strength, and health.
5. The proximity to our home.
We would like to welcome you to
Grandmaster Gagne 8th Degree Black Belt demonstrates Cane Techniques
Hankido in action
What our Martial Art Training can do for you
You don’t have to be big and strong, and everyone learns at their own pace. What’s really great about the adult class is that you don’t have to do all the sophisticated moves to earn your Black Belt.
It’s safe for all ages...
Marshall Gagne’s Hapkido is a cardiovascular workout that
combines kick boxing and self-defense.
- I saw your website and just wanted to say hi. I am currently in Italy and just wanted to wish you, and your wife a Merry Christmas. I think of you both often and hope you are doing well. Even though it's been many years, your influence and guidance have meant a great deal to me and I have been using many of your teachings for years on how to treat people as human beings while respecting them as individuals. It is amazing how such a simple touch can be a positive influence on ones life for many years to come. Now that I am the "older guy" and I have many younger people that work with me I thought you might like to know that influences are and can be contagious and if these influences are positive everyone wins....Thanks for your positive influences.
AM1(AW) David Morris
Deputy Chief of Police
NSA Support Site Precinct
Korean Sword (Hankumdo) Training
Foam sword free sparring
Cutting bamboo with a forged steel live blade
Hankido technique #7
Foam sword free sparing
The late Kuk Sa Neem Myong Jae Nam's green house.
President Sung Kwan Myung and Mr. Lee.
The late Grandmaster Han Si Hwan,
9th Degree Black Belt.
He was Great Grandmaster
Myong Jae Nam's
first Black Belt Student.
Grandmaster Gagne's friend and Teacher.
A Royal Martial Art - Not A Sport.